\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, August 13, 2007

Where Art Thou?

After taking my shower today, I went to the mall to have my picture taken. I need a passport picture for my Canadian tourist visa. Yep, I'm planning to visit my relatives in Mississauga. Hopefully, my visa gets processed before Labor Day weekend. That's less than 3 weeks.

I visited Dulles Town Center and went directly to the Shoppers' Guide. I found Ritz Camera in the list and looked for it. After 10 minutes of searching for the camera store, I gave up. I can't believe there's not a single camera shop here!!!

Oh well, I just went to the food court and got myself some Chinese food. There's still plenty of time so I looked around a bit. Before checking out Abercrombie & Fitch, I stopped by the Customer's Service. The guy there told me that there is a photo shop on the second floor. Can't believe I missed it. It's called "The Picture People".

Went there and had my picture taken. I told my photographer that Canadians don't allow the applicant to smile in their photos ;oP

After 15 minoots or so, I went back to the studio and asked about my pictures. The guy there told me that they ran out of photo paper. Ugh! I had to wait some more. Good thing, there's a Brookstone nearby. Remember my free massage last week? Well, I did it again ;oP 15 minutes of pleasure....

I went back and got my photos. Inspected the four copies and all of my images were smiling back at me. What the....! I asked the associate that I can't take these pictures for my Canadian VISA. They told me that they'll give me the serious versions. Crap!

It's almost 5 so I went home and checked on my friends. Looks like they don't have any plans of going out so I continued my solo adventure.

I looked for Willowcroft Farm Vineyards. I got about 30 minutes so there's no time for blunders. It's hard to navigate when you're driving solo. I missed my exit and had to drive some freakin' miles before I found a road to turn around. I didn't make the 5:30 deadline. I found another vineyard but it's closed already. Crappy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home