\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mmm... Cheesecake!

When we found out last Monday that JC is treating us for lunch at Cheesecake Factory, we got all excited. We just love the food there... not to mention, the yummy desserts!

Before noon today, I went there with Linda and JC went with the rest of the group.

While walking towards the restaurant, Linda spotted the Big Daddy of all cars. Of course, I had to take a picture with it. It's my first time to see a Rolls Royce!!!
When we got inside, the place wasn't too busy yet. They gave us a round table, perfect for chit-chatting. I sat beside Linda and Wuthie.
We were served bread while waiting for our orders. I got myself some Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta. I requested the waiter to grate some cheese and put freshly ground pepper on it. Still not that spicy though. I tasted Linda's chicken barbecue pizza, Wuthie's Jamaican shrimp, and Pattie's Spicy Beef.
JC asked us what they could do differently in reference to our stay or flying over here. Here are the suggestions: 1) No flying on weekdays. Friday is the best choice or Saturday; 2) No flying solo; 3) Better internet and Blackberry connection at the apartment; 4) Cigarettes, powdered milk or chocolate from home; 5) Gas allowance; 6) No to Northwest (Korean Air? *wink* *wink*); and lastly, 7) Direct deposit for our salaries.

It's Mark's birthday tomorrow so he was asked to have his birthday dessert. He ordered strawberry shortcake. There's this funny incident involving our waiter bringing in a cake with a lit candle. We're excited to sing for Mark but it turned out that it's not his. Teehee.

I don't know about the others but I got Chris' Outrageous Chocolate Cake (who the hell is Chris?). Thank you, JC, for this wonderful treat! Sa uulitin ;oP
Before leaving the resto, we heard about the earthquake news in Indonesia =o(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

donish,next time you order their best cheesecake for me! i really miss my cheesecake...sad.

nice outfit. nice combination.you look good on it!

miss yah! mwah!!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home