\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Buff

When I was still sporting my dreads, I bought my very first buff in Manila. I lost it after more than a year. I got myself a new one and lost it after just a few months.

I don't have dreadlocks anymore but my hair is getting longer (I could now do a small pony tail!) so I thought of getting my third. This time though, I bought a buff with a high UV protection made with Coolmax Extreme. Yeah, I just typed that while looking at its cardboard label. According to the label, it dries faster, highly breathable and blocks more than 95% of UV radiation.

I don't go out in the sun often but you'll never know when this will come in handy. I love that I can use it in different ways other than having it as a headband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home