\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, August 24, 2007

Red Robin

It's a choice between a leftover beef nilaga with my Ashburn friends and a Red Robin lunch with Linda & Brenda. I chose the latter. I really enjoyed our beef dinner last night (thanks to Boy) but I'm willing to try sumpthin' new this time. I asked Brenda what I can eat at RR, she told me they've got burgers. It's been awhile since I last had my burger so I got excited.

The place reminds me of "Not Your Average Joe's". Picture-laden walls, relaxed atmosphere, and families eating. Linda told me that previous guys from Manila, she mentioned Alistair & Dennis, loved the place.

Linda ordered Whiskey RiverĀ® BBQ Burger and when I checked the photo from the menu, it looks delish. I also got a banana shake. Linda mentioned that it's Nick's favorite and we tried to do a Nick impression: "Ba-nuh-nuh shake" ;oP

The shake comes with a frozen tumbler of (one time only?) free refill. The burger is wrapped in a paper and it's huge! They have this seasoning that you can put on your fries. I remember Potato Corner back home.

Verdict: I wanna go back to this place! Look at that mud pie! I also wanna try their Oreo milkshake. Mmmmmm... milkshake!

2 Comments:

Blogger thenonhacker said...

Don, the burger looks very deadly! :-O

3:08 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Very delish!

When are you coming back here? I heard on the 9th? Miss ko na mga usapan natin ;oP

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home