\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What to Do???

Now that I'm done with the Potter book, I can now concentrate on other stuff, like:
  • Play PC games again. Am currently playing "Neverwinter Nights 2". Last night, I got to morph into different creatures (been wanting to do this!!!). Became a spider and a useless gargoyle. Am also currently "trying" to install 2 games: The Sims 2 and Titan Quest. Hopefully, I get to figure out how PowerISO or MagicISO works. I can't get to install any of 'em (sulking now)
  • I'm happy that Virginia is a wine haven. So far, I've visited Hidden Brook and Tarara Winery. Happy with both. That's two stamps on my wine passport, baby ;oP
  • More places to visit. I hope I get to visit my relatives in Canada. I hope I could see Vegas, San Francisco, and LA. And I hope I can fly to these places for free. Go, Northwest!!!
  • So many things to do. I wanna watch a football game. I wanna go see a Maroon 5 or Michael Buble concert. I wanna go to the beach!
  • Next week, I'll go back to the gym. Won't lift anything. I'll jog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

donish, pupunta ako dyan next week. gusto nila tuesday nandyan na ako pero wala pang makuhang flight si mommy Butch. minimum stay ko daw is 2 weeks pero pedeng ma-extend. pasyal tayo!!! sabihin mo kay Tomas magFlorida tayo. hehehe. may tita ako don, pede tayo magstay sa kanila. kalapit lang nila ang universal studios sa orlando. :-) gamitin natin ang miles natin sa northwest. excited na ako. hehehe.

6:41 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Shut up!!! Ang saya nito! Hmm... Florida? Pwede bang Vegas na lang ;oP

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home