What to Do???
Now that I'm done with the Potter book, I can now concentrate on other stuff, like:
- Play PC games again. Am currently playing "Neverwinter Nights 2". Last night, I got to morph into different creatures (been wanting to do this!!!). Became a spider and a useless gargoyle. Am also currently "trying" to install 2 games: The Sims 2 and Titan Quest. Hopefully, I get to figure out how PowerISO or MagicISO works. I can't get to install any of 'em (sulking now)
- I'm happy that Virginia is a wine haven. So far, I've visited Hidden Brook and Tarara Winery. Happy with both. That's two stamps on my wine passport, baby ;oP
- More places to visit. I hope I get to visit my relatives in Canada. I hope I could see Vegas, San Francisco, and LA. And I hope I can fly to these places for free. Go, Northwest!!!
- So many things to do. I wanna watch a football game. I wanna go see a Maroon 5 or Michael Buble concert. I wanna go to the beach!
- Next week, I'll go back to the gym. Won't lift anything. I'll jog