\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, September 23, 2007

How to Restart Your iPod Nano

While listening to my iPod, I heard a crackling sound. I thought it's my Bose headsets that is emitting that screeching sound. I plugged my headset to my lappy and it's working properly. Oh no, it's my iPod!!!

I asked Mike if he brought his new iPod nano (he got the aquamarine) so I could test further. I checked my headset with his nano and it's working perfectly. I looked at his reaction when he tried mine. Yep, he heard the crackling sound too. I don't wanna return this to the shop. I bought this in Vegas, for Pete's sake! Mike suggested to reset it.

I immediately searched online for the number of Apple. I dialed "1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273)". The representative helped me out by these simple instructions:

1) Toggling the Hold button thrice
2) Holding down the Menu and the center buttons for 6 seconds

He then told me to try it again. I was really scared.

Thank God, it's working now again. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home