\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i.am.thirty.four

Thank you to all the peeps who greeted me. From Philippines, Virginia, Chicago, Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Australia, Canada, Germany to Singapore. "My gulay, international ang friendship!"

Like I said to Nikks, I miss how I celebrate my birthday there in the Philippines. Here in the States, it's kinda expensive. I just wanna enjoy this day ;oP

First grrrrreat news of the morning: our van broke down again. Crap! When I checked it myself, it sounded like a motorboat. Smoke is coming out too at the back. Ugh! Back to the days of walking to and from work =o( It's my freakin' birthday!

Called my family back home. Fiong-fiong sang to me "Read your Bible" and "Pen Pen da Sarapen". Need to teach her actual songs! Mom is doing good. Kuya is requesting Optimus Prime for Lance.

My new laser mouse from Logitech arrived today. I wasn't expecting it 'cause i got an e-mail yesterday informing me that it's on backorder. I was planning to cancel it already 'cause I paid a lot for the shipping. Glad it's here with me.

For lunch, we ordered Chinese from Great China. We played foosball and nine balls while waiting.
We continued the fun outside. I tried the 10-sec timer for the first time.
The celeb continued back home. I brought the chocolate cake that my friend, Linda, gave me. I was so happy when she delivered it to my cube. It also came with a sweet birthday card ;oP Thanks again, Linds!
Ogz had fun with these shots:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Don - just dropping by to wish you a happy birthday.

Have a good one - don't drink too much.

Max.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ay Lab Yu Donish! mwah mwah mwah! Happy happy birthday! i miss you na sobra! don't be sad...we'll celebrate on December hihihihi! kanta ka na lang dyan para masaya. regards!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Olive Joy said...

Happy birthday!

3:06 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

Hi Don! Called you but you went down to check out the van sabi ni Augs. (Sira na naman ang VAN?! Hahaha!) Happy Birthday from Dax & Ruthie.

10:11 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you, guys!!!

sira na naman ang van namin. la kaming pupuntahan mamaya =o(

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don,

Happy 34th Birthday! Don't worry about aging... keep on smiling to drive the wrinkles away!!! :-)

More blessings for you!

-Jan, Nick & Einz Baked Beans

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don,

MALIGAYANG BATI!!! Keep on having fun.... =)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

Don, happy birthday ulit! ang kinis ng mukha mo sa video. :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

hehehe, ang wish ko lang eh di ako magkaron ng pimples sa birthday ko =oP

10:48 PM  
Blogger itsme_apaul said...

DONISH,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MORE BLESSINGS TO COME... CHEL IS RIGHT UR SKIN IS GORGEOUS HEHE ... DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR AGE U DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR AGING YOU LOOK YOUNGER THAN SOME OF US HEHE ..

HUGS HUGS
APAUL & STEVE & FURBABIES :)

1:56 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

"UR SKIN IS GORGEOUS" - natawa naman daw ako rito... hehehee.

Thank you po sa mga greetings talaga. Nakakataba ng tyan... este ng puso pala ;oP

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home