\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, September 24, 2007

LA Fitness

Ogz and I planned to try out the LA Fitness gym at Dulles Town Center today. But when I presented my Philippine driver's license, they won't allow me to avail the 7-day free offer. Ogz got in 'cause he has a Virginia State ID. Oh well. I was advised to look for a mail where my name is indicated on the recipient.

When I came to pick Ogz up about an later, I was given a tour of the place. They have huge selection of free weights, lotsa new gym equipments, and an indoor pool. The place is nice and big and new.

Afterwards, they wanted us to swap our 7-day pass with their discounted monthly fee. Instead of the 150 one-time registration fee + monthly fee of 50 bucks, they cut it down to 100 bucks + 10 dollar discount on the monthly dues.

I told them about our situation (we're not always here in Vee-Ay). Their associates informed us that we need to pay 10 dollars per month if we couldn't come to the gym. Commitment, in short.

I just wanna try their 7-freakin'-day pass with no obligations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home