\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lunch Treat with Linda and Brenda

Linds wasn't able to take me out to lunch on my birthday so we decided to go out today. We, along with Brenda, went to La Villa Roma for lunch. For appetizers, they ordered the fried ravioli and some cheese sticks. I got myself some Pasta Trio Combo: manicotti, stuffed shells and ziti.
One thing nice about here in the States is that, you will be given an empty plastic cup for your drinks and you just have to go to the soda dispenser and fill it up. If you wanna go crazy and fill your cup with different type of soda each time you finish your drink, then it's up to you. No one will give you the look. Well, this time, I tried their raspberry iced tea. I'm trying to cut down on my soda intake. Before leaving the place, Brenda offered to take my picture. There's gotta be souvenir pictures wherever we go ;oP I'm also wearing my new jacket from Lucky Brand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home