\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Reston With No Cuh-mera

Before doing grocery today, the Three Musketeers (Alwyn, Ogz and I) went to Reston Town Center. We're supposed to throw out the trash but totally forgot about it. So the first thing that we did when we reached the center was to look for a bin. Alwyn found one in front of a Verizon shop. He quickly took the trash out from our trunk and dumped it there. We had to leave the area immediately to avoid questions. So funny!

I've been to this area about 7 years ago. All I can remember is their nice fountain. We checked out Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Eddie Bauer and Victoria's Secret. We went inside Panera Bread to have our snacks. Got myself some choco pastry and organic apple juice.

Next stop was Marshalls. I found this cheap Nautica umbrella. It has a push button for opening AND closing! Advised Ogz to get one too.

Grocery time at Grand Mart and Walmart. We're only three now so it didn't take much time for us to shop. I'm planning to cook ground pork with baguio beans and ginisang ampalaya this week. I requested to be the chef on Tuesday and Friday.

At dinner, Ogz cooked grilled salmon with roasted tomatoes and eggplants using his new grill. I did a side dish of fried tofu with Nori. Alwyn played some jazz music while we eat. Rad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home