\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 28, 2007

Smooth Ride

Linds dropped by my cube yesterday to ask if I (or Ogz) would like to accompany her to the car dealership. I got excited 'cause we will be given our own Enterworks car. For the past 7 months, we've been using rented or leased vehicles but they were registered under the Xacta guys so we can't really drive 'em.

So Linds and I went to a BMW shop where Enterprise rental car is also located. I was eying some hot cars from BMW but of course, we will never be given a BMW car ;oP

After awhile, a red Chevy Cobalt appeared in front of the car shop. Linda signed some docs and then we went to separate vehicles.

The car is really nice. It smells clean. Meant for just 5 truh-vellers. No overloading, this time ;oP It has an MP3 player. It has no power locks nor windows which I miss from the van. But, I'm happy I (& Ogz) can now drive freely.
It's Lansdowne time once again. Mmmm... I miss drinking wine on my birthday. Ogz and I ordered wings and I got myself some red wine. We had free lunch and dinner today. What more can you ask for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home