\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, September 21, 2007

Turning 34 on the 25th

Pattie reminded me that my birthday is coming up. I totally forgot about it. In 5 days, I'll be turning 34. *Big Sigh* Can't believe I'm getting ooolder again.

Now, I usually celebrate my birthday with my closest friends. Unforch, my friends are now scattered all over the world. I will definitely call my family in Boracay on Monday evening.

I remember when I was still living in Sta. Ana. My friends and I would buy ice cream the night before the actual birthday. We call it "asalto".

When I turned 25, my participants from Andersen Consulting in St. Charles, Illinois, surprised me with a birthday cake. It had trick candles that won't die even when you blow them.

I can never forget when my evil twin sister, Joyish, paid for my birthday celeb when I was damn broke.

Several years back at Enterworks, my Customer Support participants surprised me with a birthday cake too.

There's this one time, I celebrated my birthday in Singapore. My super friends there prepared everything. We've had spaghetti, chicken and a birthday cake!!! I think that's THE most special birthday I've ever had.

Too bad there's no dampa-style of restos here where you can eat all the seafood at a cheap price. I love celebrating my party there.

I miss getting birthday gifts from friends *wink* *wink*. Nikks and the rest of my friends in Manila bought me this cool flip-flops from Reef last year.

Ogz suggested to hold a small party at Hooters. It would surely be fun to be surrounded by beautiful women and big boobies. But I also wanna sing. I miss the videoke sessions back home. Being drunk while singing is the best.

Actually, it won't be just my party. Mike is having his on the 26th. Last year, we celebrated our birthdays together with Boy! Speaking of Boy, you owe us a dinner, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home