\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back to Virginia

Woke up at 6:40 am. Just brushed my teeth and washed my face. It's time to go back to Virginia. Caught different stages of sunrise while waiting for my friends to finish their morning rituals. Bid goodbye to my BFF, Zooey =o(
Our flight is at 10:40 am. We've got 3 hours to kill but traffic is bad on Mondays. Gev and Fe drove us to the airport.
We reached the airport around 9ish. Security check wasn't so bad. I didn't have a seat number yet so I gave my boarding pass to the girl behind the counter.

We had brekky first at Monet's. I had a bacon & egg sandwich.

We still have enuff time so I went back to the girl and asked for my boarding pass. We checked out the nearby store for some more souvenirs. While looking around, I heard an announcement, "Final boarding... Passenger Balan!" Oh my god! We rushed towards the gate and got seated. Too bad, we're not in First Class anymore. That would really be a dramatic entrance!!!

The 4.5-hr flight from LA to Cleveland was uneventful. "Evan Almighty" and "License to Wed" were shown but I wasn't interested. I promised myself to finish "Wicked" today.

Inside the Cleveland airport, they have these paper planes for decorations. Pretty nice.
We transferred to a smaller plane from Ohio to DC. Reached DC around 9ish. Took a cab ride home (28 bucks including gratuity). Before I dozed off, I finished my book ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home