\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Before the Autumn Leaves Start to Fall

The only downside of my being away for a few days is that I've missed my favorite teevee shows. Thanks to Mr. Torrent, I was able to watch and get updated again.

Grey's Anatomy
Made me cry when O'Malley delivered that speech about giving his own heart if that would take to save his dad. I'm happy that they brought back that bubbly doctor. Yang-Dr. Hahn situation would be interesting in the next episodes. I also like Izzie and Yang's confrontation scene. Am bored with Meredith.

Californication
What a season ender! I truly enjoyed each episode. I really like Mia's character (played by Madeline Zima). Hank and Karen are the coolest parent, doncha think? I'd love to see how their relationship grows in the next season.

America's Next Top Model
Ebony, Ebony, Ebony. You screw it, girl! Tyra was so disappointed in you! What's happening to my girl, Lisa? Bring it, baby! At last, Heather knew how to do a frontal.

Desperate Housewives
I think the ladies would enjoy this episode because John (Jesse Metcalfe) makes a comeback. Now if you're pro-Carlos, you'd get a shot of him in boxers ;oP

Pushing Daisies
I'm happy that Olive (played by Kristin Chenoweth) and Digby get more screen time. They also showed more of Ned's childhood. Got a glimpse of a young Digby, as a bonus. In the Philippines, the young version of the main character normally lasts up to 2 episodes only.

Heroes
A lot of our "Heroes" were given exposure in episode 6. Daddy Noah's back to his bad self. Claire would really do anything just to be a cheerleader such as, perform a badly-choreographed number, do a back flip, and get dropped from the sky. Kids, these days! Niki has been healed? Nuthin' is happening much with Sylar & the Wonder Twins.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don, pakopya ha. uag mo munang burahin.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try watching "Moonlight". It's an interesting vampire tv series.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home