\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, November 30, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...

Oh, dear Santa, I've been a good boy this year. When you pass by our house in Bulacan, can you please leave the following items?

1) a Tripod for my digicam (Canon PowerShot 850SD) - hands can sometimes get shaky ;oP

2) Philip Pullman's "His Dark Materials" Trilogy - hardbound so it will last a long time; I need a good book to read while I'm on the plane.

3) a ticket to "Wicked"- last time I canceled my ticket because of the writers' strike. Hopefully next year I get to watch this.

4) "Suriya" or "The Spa" gift certificate - I miss getting body massages. I want a day of pampering. From my head down to my toes.

5) a bottle of "Vidal Blanc", "White Zinfandel" or "Shiraz" - I wanna get wasted this Christmas!

-- not finished yet --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home