\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, November 26, 2007

Shopping in New Jersey

Woke up in a Disney Princess-inspired bedroom. The walls are painted pink. There's a big Cinderella Castle sticker on one wall. Dolls & stuffed toys everywhere. I wonder how I got here. Oh, fuck! My head hurts. Must go back to sleep.

Around 9ish, Ogz was already waking us up. I walked downstairs to the kitchen zombie like. They have Purefoods corned beef, hotdogs and eggs for brekky. They look good but I had zero appetite. Must go back to sleep.

I took a sip of coffee and took 2 bites of a small hotdog. One more bite and I would've finished it but I couldn't. Must go back to sleep.

I walked towards the living room and laid down on the couch while Mykaela and Marielle were playing nearby. Tita Lina gave me some Advil. I wasn't feeling well. After some minutes, I stood up and went back to the kitchen. I ate some more and drank lotsa water. That made me feel better.

After my morning shower, I felt more alive. Tom, Ogz and I bid goodbye to our hosts. We checked out a nearby outlet mall called Jersey Gardens. Again, I found nuthin' to buy.

It's already 3 pm when we decided to have lunch. We went to another aunt of Ogz named Tita Amy. They own this Filipino resto/grocery store. There we ate longanisa, tinola, menudo, bicol express, galunggong, barbecue and fried chicken. We couldn't finish everything. We're so stuffed. Ogz chatted with his pretty Ate Lizette (she's in charge of the cash register). They gave us "pabaon".

We then went to a nearby mall in Short Hills. There Ogz found his other cousin named Shiela, who's managing an Au Bon Pain store. She gave us mocha lattes. Sweet! We also found this Apple store and we took some photos.
It's already 6 pm so we headed back to Queens. Tom introduced me to this song,
"Boston", by Augustana. The intro reminds me of a commercial jingle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home