\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas @ West Cove

The whole family visited Kuya at West Cove. It took Mommy quite some time to reach the place since she couldn't walk properly. She's complaining of her painful feet. Kuya and I are planning to have it checked pretty soon.

I now have time to appreciate the place. The whole resort is still undergoing construction. Lotsa plans in store for West Cove. Hopefully next year, they'll have more big-named clients.
Lance and I took a dip first.
Pacquiao vs. Balan: Tale of the Tape
Kuya gave me a quick tour of the place. I saw a sample of their Suite. Pretty nice.
We had our lunch around 1:30, some tanigue salad and soup and roasted chicken.
The plan is to spend the night here. We had to go home first to get some toiletries. While taking some rest before heading back home, I taught Fiong-Fiong how to take pictures. She did some pretty good job (look at the next two photos). Am so proud of her. She's just 4 years old!
We left Mommy & Josephine at home so they could take care of West and get some rest. Found this monkey along the way.
Angela and I went back to West Cove where we had pizza & spaghetti dinner. Drinking & videoke singing ensued till 1 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home