\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, December 31, 2007

Craving for Yellow Cab

A few days ago, we ordered Yellow Cab pizza here in Boracay and had it delivered at West Cove. Unforch, I didn't do the ordering so I don't have their number.

Tonight, after playing touch-the-color and stop-dancing games (the kids love "Beautiful Girls") with Lance & Fiong-Fiong, we got hungry.
We craved for pizza again so we tried to get their number. I had to call the People Support branch to get it 'cause it's not listed anywhere, even online. According to the lady I spoke with on the phone, she'll text me the number of the Boracay branch.

After waiting for a few minoots, Lance and I tried to look for the store. We know that it's somewhere in Station 3. The tricycle driver didn't know it so we had to come back home.

I checked my phone and there's a message waiting for me. I got the number finally, it's +63362885550. I ordered pepperoni.

After 40 minoots, our pizza arrived and we had our midnight snack. By the way, according to the delivery guy, the store is located near the old Talipapa between Stations 2 & 3 (beach front).

1 Comments:

Blogger itsme_apaul said...

NOW U GOT ME CRAVING!!!!!!PENGE!!!!!!!

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home