\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My First Rudy Project

A pair of shades is a good investment since (a) they make you look cool in photos--ask my friend, Pasaway, and she'll demonstrate to you how her shades makes her look "beautiful" in pictures; (b) they help lessen wrinkles--according to Ogz, always bring your shades since you won't be squinting much in the sun; and (c) they help you when you're driving on a bright day or walking along the powdery sand of Boracay.

Bought my first Oakley in 2000. After 7 years, it's time to upgrade. I finally bought my first Rudy Project on the day before Christmas as a Christmas gift to myself. I was really tempted to get the 20th anniversary edition but it was freakin' expensive!!!
A day after, I scratched the right lens when I boarded a tricycle. Son of a bi-atch!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Shades! So, how much is that don? I also plan to buy one with that color "Ruby Red".

7:02 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thanks! one nice thing about Rudy Project is that they have replacement lens guarantee. so if you scratched the lens, you can send it to their shop in either US or Canada, they will replace it for 20 bucks! not a bad deal.

got the shades for 10K++. the color is graphite multilaser red. it's so very nice!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! It looks cute and a head turner.I have been thinking for about a month now of buying a new shades searching every store. I kinda like the Juliet oakley (x-metal/ruby red iridium) but it cost so much about 28k grand. I search the ebay and there are people there selling different models of Juliet at around 10-16k. not bad. Then, I saw ur post that says "A pair of shades is a good investment since (a) they make you look cool in photos--ask my friend, Pasaway, and she'll demonstrate to you how her shades makes her look "beautiful" in pictures; (b) they help lessen wrinkles--according to Ogz, always bring your shades since you won't be squinting much in the sun; and (c) they help you when you're driving on a bright day or walking along the powdery sand of Boracay." Because of that I am now convinced of buying one. Cheers to YOU DON! MABUHAY!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home