\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Relaxin' in West Cove

This is the view that I woke up to here in the West Cove room where we stayed for the night:
Good thing I don't have hangover from drinking booze last night. We were supposed to go drinking with Pacquiao but after he & his wife got their massages, he didn't go down anymore to join in the merriment.

I noticed the room for the first time.
The room ain't 100% finished yet though. Lotsa curves in the design. What's interesting is, there's a window in the bathroom and you can see what's going on inside.
In the bathroom, I like the powerful bidet. The toilet also has a dual flush technology (cannot be seen in the photo). The floor is not completely tiled. They have rocks for aesthetics. The tissue & towel holders are tree branches. The shower head passed my taste. They also have a nice wooden shower floor.
Outside, we had hotdogs, corned beef and eggs for brekky. I found out that Fiong-Fiong is not a morning person. She doesn't talk and very snobbish after waking up.
Angela and the kids left around 11. I opted to stay and continued my relaxation. Kuya requested lechon paksiw to be cooked for lunch.

Around 4 pm, Kuya and I went home. We boarded their speedboat and headed to Station 1. It's my first time to see West Cove from the ocean. So this is what the tourists see when they pass by the place. The resort looks like mushrooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home