\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, December 22, 2007

West Swimming & Pacquiao Encounter

After eating our brekky, bacon, eggs & danggit, I dragged West and Lance to the beach of Boracay. I wanted to see West swimming ;oP
Not too many peeps on the beach so that's otay. I miss the feeling of the powdery sand.
Then it's time for West to swim! So fun to see him swimming. He's really enjoying it.
We started walking along the beach. Peeps started to create different kinds of sand castles/formations.
Afterwards, we took a break. We walked towards Jonah's and had their infamous fruit shakes. Lance ordered chocolate. I had mango banana. West had his mineral water. The fruit shake costs 75 bucks.
West's collar came loose so whether we like it or not, it's time to go home. Plus, it's already lunch time.

Around 4 pm, Angela, Fiong-Fiong, Lance and I visited Kuya at his work place in Diniwid Beach. He's managing the West Cove Resort. From the house, it takes about 20 minutes to get there. Such a long trip!
Thank God they have internet connection so I was able to update my blog ;oP

I was informed yesterday that Manny Pacquiao, along with his family, is staying here. He's a good friend of the resort's owner, Chris.

Today's their Christmas party. It started with a mass. Manny and his wife, Jinky, attended the service. I was this close (making an inch-wide space with my thumb & index finger) to him. The gospel was even centered around him. The priest commented that whenever Pacquiao has a fight, the lives of the Filipinos stand still. The criminal rate is down to zero too. So in a way, he's like our savior.
During mass, coach Freddie Roach arrived with some friends.

After the church service, I took some photos with the coach, the wife, and the fighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home