\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back in Ashburn

Sooo happy to be back working in Ashburn again. Excited to see my old friends here.

If I consider a day important, I like dressing up for it. Today, I wore my new A&F polo shirt with my Banana Rep pin-striped pants and Kenneth Cole boots.

I "lost" my old ID so I requested for a new one. It only takes 3 minutes to get your ID here. I'm happy that I look good in my picture too ;oP

I have two goals today: one is to submit my, along with Ogz's, security policy forms and the other is to get back my VPN connection. I did the first one easily. As for the second task, still no luck. Bummer-bum-bum!

Gave Linda & Brenda my pasalubongs from Boracay, an accessory with small magnets which can be worn like a bracelet or a necklace. I'm happy they liked it a lot. Emily is still at a client site so I can't give her my gift.

One thing that I missed doing in Ashburn is watching Tyra during lunchtime. Oh, tomorrow is poker night at Kirkpatrick's. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home