\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Best Greenville Dinner to Date

Before we left the office yesterday, Paul asked us where we wanna have dinner. He suggested Ruby Tuesdays but we already had that last week. Ogz suggested to go to a Thai resto. Paul gave in to the request. Sweet!

"Bangkok Thai" is located near our hotel in Pelham Road. 'twas already around 8ish when we entered the resto. I thought nobody was eating there 'cause it was pretty quiet from the outside. I was wrong. Inside, there were many peeps eating. That's a good sign, right?

Paul ordered some spring rolls & we had some soup. We waited quite some time for our meals but it was well worth it. Oh my god! It was super delish! We had some red snapper, scallops, and seafood in a spicy broth. And the best Phad Thai noodles I've ever tasted in my life... even better than the authentic noodles I had on Khao San Road. We were so stuffed after dinner. I told Paul that it's the best dinner EVER in Greenville ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home