\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dinner with Paul

It's Monday and it's Greenville time once more. Our cab normally picks us up at 6 am. So when I heard a knock on my bedroom door and looked at my alarm clock and it says, "5:44", I thought, "Oh my god!" I immediately got up and took a very quick shower, dressed up and was ready in 16 minoots.

It's a routine already. Ogz would print our boarding passes at the check-in counter. We'll leave our luggages to be checked in. We'll go through security. Head to Gate C and look for C20. Buy some brekky at Starbucks and wait to get boarded.

Good thing our flight wasn't delayed this time. We landed an hour later at GSP airport. Helmut picked us up and dropped us off at the client site. Am glad to see his dog, Gabriella, once again.
Paul joined us in our meeting with the client. It's my first time to be physically working with him.

Before we left the office, Ogz & I helped a client with his problem. I was at my element so I enjoyed helping him.

At the Residence Inn, Ogz & I checked in. I got 118 this time. Around 6, Paul, Ogz and I had some wine at the lobby. Paul had some interesting stories to tell and I enjoyed listening to him.

After finishing our drinks, we walked towards Ruby Tuesdays. This is the highlight of the day for me. Getting to know Paul over a very tasty steak with portabella mushrooms and White Zinfandel. I can't wait to learn more from his 25 years of work experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger thenonhacker said...

Don kabuhok mo na si Jesus

10:07 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

Bwahahahaha! That's the funniest comment ever!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home