\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fair Oaks Mall

Been to this place last year but I don't remember anymore how to get there. So I checked Google maps for directions. Ogz and I got there via Sully road (28) then right on Lee Jackson Memorial (50 east). It's like after 5-7 intersections.

The mall looks small compared to Dulles Town Center but when you enter each shop, it has a big floor space. You can find shops like A&F, Hollister, Banana Rep, Gap, and Victoria's Secret. No Old Navy here, guys. The Apple store will be open soon too.

Ever since I was assigned to this project that brought me to Greenville, I've been wearing polos from Monday to Friday. You'd think my t-shirt shopping would be put on the back burner but noooo. When I see a good design (and a good deal), I'd still buy it. I can't explain it. There has to be at least 3 new things in my closet or I'd be super depressed. Is it a disorder?

Oh, I visited H&M and dis-CUH-vered their wonderful socks. I bought three. They are pretty cheap too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love H&M!!! i never leave the store without buying anything. i so love their clothes. and, i tell you, they're so affordable. i love buying things that are nice and aren't expensive.

2:32 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

i have a friend named Ogz who loves to shop here too. whenever we go to a mall, wherever it may be, he looks for H&M and 100% he'll be carrying a white H&M shopping bag when we go back home. H&M addict!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home