\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 26, 2008

From Kendz

Tagged by my friend, Kendz, to do this list. Hmmm... Let's see if I could answer everything before my plane arrives.

1. Can you name one person who made you laugh last night? Not a person but a tv show, "Make Me a Supermodel".
2. What were you doing at 0800? Rinsing off soap suds.
3. What happened to you in 2006? Click on the links to your left. It's all listed down from January to December. Knock yourself out.
4. What was the last thing you said out loud? That's "My All". Ogz and I are here at GSP airport and the PA system is playing some instrumental music.
5. How many beverages did you have today? I had tea this morning. I had Pepsi at noon. I had another Pepsi at 4. And a bottle of water. That makes it 4.
6. What color is your hairbrush? I don't own one. Instead, I have a light blue Ouchless comb.
7. What was the last thing you paid for? Cab fare on the way here to the airport. 12 bucks each for Ogz and I.
8. Where were you last night? At Residence Inn in Greenville, South Carolina.
9. What color is your front door? Brown. What a silly question.
10. Where do you keep your change? In a sachet.
11. What’s the weather like today? Cold. 35 degrees here in SC.
12. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Gimme Magnolia "Chocolate Marble" anytime.
13. What excites you? Traveling to a place I haven't been to. Bahamas!
14. Do you want to cut your hair? I have no plans yet. I'm still enjoying my long, wavy hair.
15. Are you over the age of 25? Are you effing kidding me?
16. Do you talk a lot? I can keep my mouth shut, if that is what you want.
17. Do you watch the O.C.? Who watches O.C.? Stupid show.
18. Do you know anyone named Steven? I know a lot. Let me see. There's Steven Wonder. Steven Dorff. Steven McQueen. Steven Armstrong.
19. Do you make up your own words? All the time.
20. Are you a jealous person? Jealousy is my middle name.
21. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Augusto "JR" Quijano.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter K. Kaye Iñigo. Katherine Miller.
23. What does the last text message you received say? Unforch, I didn't apply for roaming so I can't use my cellphone here in the US.
24. Do you chew on your straw? Never. You chew food. Straw is not food.
25. Do you have curly hair? Down there.
26. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Office tomorrow.
27. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Don't know any rude person.
28. What was the last thing you ate? I cooked tinola.
29. Will you get married in the future? Soon, I hope.
30. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? So far, I've seen "I am Legend", "Cloverfield" and "Saw IV".
31. Is there anyone you like right now? I like.
32. When was the last time you did the dishes? My dishwasher does it for me.
33. Are you currently depressed? Nobody loves me.
34. Did you cry today? No. *sob*
35. Why did you answer and post this? Got nuthin' to post.
36. 5 people you tag next? Why is it that every time you have to complete a list like this, you have to pass the bucket?

1 Comments:

Blogger candylicious said...

25. Do you have curly hair? Down there. >>>> sobrang natawa ako dito.. hahahahaha!!!!! :P

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home