\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, January 11, 2008

G-ville, Day Four

I can't believe I still have jetlag. I get sleepy around 11. Then I wake up for some reason around 1ish. I go back to sleep. Then my eyes open at 5. And that's it. Crappy-crap-crap!

Cough is getting worse too. I bark like a dog now. I need my Robitussin. Unforch, I left it back in Ashburn. As soon as I arrive in Virginia, I'm gonna gulp it down. It's hard to work coughing every minoot. I drink as much etch-two-oh as I could. The drawback is, I pee every minoot too.

Our network password expired at work. Bummer. I couldn't go online anymore. It's hard to live without the internet.

We normally go home at 5 pm. We eat snacks (with red & white wine) at the lobby of Residence Inn. Tonight, they had tuna and chicken sandwiches. Had two before working again. Attended a conference call meeting. Then worked some more.

The nice thing is that, I got to talk to my family back home in Boracay. We did a video conference. Heard and saw Fiong-Fiong singing "Tomorrow". Lance followed up on the Wii Sports. I told him I haven't replaced it yet. They miss playing boxing already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home