\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

G-ville, Day Two

Got 6 hours of sleep today. A fair improvement from yesterday. My eyes opened at the sight of my alarm clock stating it's already 5:18 am. I thought I needed to wake up at 5 so I quickly got up. I remembered a second after that I should be waking up at 8 am. Bummer! My wakeup call would be useless.

Had my sausage, eggs, and waffle brekky. Four more days of this breakfast meal.

It takes about 10-15 minutes to get to work so leaving at 8:45 is just fine. Helmut, our cab driver, drove us off to the client site. I greeted him and his dog, Gabby.

'twas warm here yesterday in G-ville but today it's a bit chilly. In fact, this morning, the whole place looks like a scene from "The Fog".

Aside from this project in Greenville, I found out today that i'll be doing some workflow development for another client in Florida. Unforch, I can only do this extra task after work. This will be a very busy month for me. The good news is, I get to work with Brenda and Jan again ;oP

My throat started to itch today. It's not a good sign 'cause this will most likely lead to cough and cold. Hopefully, my sickness would go away pretty soon. It's hard to work like this.

For dinner, Ogz cooked some corned beef. Wasn't feeling too well so my appetite suffered. Bought some lozenges to cure my sore throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home