\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 14, 2008

I ♥ Bose

After lunch today, Ogz and I went to Leesburg Premium Outlets. I needed to have my Bose speakers checked 'cause it ain't turning on. My friend, Allen, has plugged it in 220 volts. Ugh!

I went inside the Bose store and told them that my speakers don't work. One associate tested the speakers and it worked with their adapter. It emitted a sound. Then they tested mine. Nuthin'. The guy then went back inside their office and got me a new one. As quickly as that, my Bose speakers are back to norm. If only all stores are like Bose.... I luv them so much now.

Before I left the store, the associate noticed my Zumanity bag and he asked me if I watched the show. I told him that I watched it in Vegas. Chatted a bit.

Continued my shopping. I visited Kenneth Cole and found a pair of boots on sale. Normally I stay away from this store 'cause of the price. But this time, I got a super nice pair of shoes for half of its original selling price. I grabbed it right away.

Next stop was the Samsonite shop. I asked about my luggage's zipper that got destroyed during my trip back to Virginia. The lady associate informed me that I could bring my luggage to their shop and they will repair it for free. I can't believe it! The heavens must be smiling down upon me ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home