\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wii is Back!

Bought a new Wii sensor bar yesterday at Fair Oaks mall. The one that we got from the Philippines eats battery like cookie monster chomping on cookies. I found one that only needs 4 AA ones.

So I set it up and Ogz and I played Wii this afternoon. We shot some rabbids (Rayman), racked our brains on silly look-like-easy games (Big Brain Academy) and played some billiards & ping-pong (Wii Play). It sucks that my Wii Sports doesn't work anymore. If you know where I can buy it, it would be super!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I bought a AA charger and some rechargeables. Zelda is fun, as is Metroid. Mortal Kombat's alright, but I'm a little disappointed that it's not more like the boxing in Wii Sports.

10:57 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

hi, tony, thanks for dropping by. i've been wanting to get Zelda since last year but it's so expensive. i might settle for the used game though. it's 45 bucks here in VA. i must get me self some Wii Sports. Going crazy here without it.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home