\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Work & Play in Ashburn

After spending 5 days in Greenville, I'm so happy to be back in Ashburn. Got two days to enjoy the beauty of the place. Also, Ogz and I got things on our list that we should do before we go back to South Carolina.

The first in our list is to get our checks from the office. I dropped off my stuff there too 'cause I'll be back later to work.

Then we went to Chevy Chase to encash our checks. Unforch, the bank closes at 1 pm on Saturdays. Bummer!

Brunch at Dulles Town Center. I had Chinese.

I visited Victoria's Secret to take off the security device that was left on the panty that I got for Nikks. Am delighted it's all taken care of.

Found out that Bath & Body Works has a sale. I don't have lotion anymore so I got myself my favorite lotion scent, Black Currant Vanilla. 2 for 10 dollars. Yay!

Got a new pair of boxers from Abercrombie & Fitch.

Around 4, I went back to the office to do some work. Having music while working helps. Nobody's around so I could sing too while doing some flows. Finished my task 3 hours later.

Ogz and I then went to Chantilly to buy some food at the Filipino store. We got some diniguan, paksiw na bangus, boneless bangus and laing for our food this weekend. In order not to spend all our per diem on food & cab fare in South Carolina, we bought some Century Tuna Hot & Spicy and some spicy sardines. I think this will be a better week for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home