\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yay, It's Friday!

Had lunch at a place called "Lemon grass" in downtown, Greenville. Soma drove us there. We had difficulty finding a parking space. Good thing we found one a block from the resto.
The resto is sprinkled with decorations such as this huge wooden carving of men rowing, intricate carving of a scaly creature, lovely dancers, and dolls.
I love Thai food. It brings back fond memories of my visit in Thailand some years ago. I wish that the Spicy Garlic Beef that I ordered was spicier though. Each meal comes with a spring roll. Sweet!

In the photo (clockwise from left to right) are the Knottydon, Ogz, Arun, Krishnan, Jyoti and Soma.
Before we left the place, I went to the restroom. I was surprised to see this sign near the sink. They weren't kidding. I was wrong to assume that the water would turn from warm to hot. The water coming out of this faucet is sonofabitch HOT! You could boil an egg with it. I wonder how they expect their customers to wash their hands before or after eating?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home