\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, January 20, 2008

You Win Some, You Lose Some

After brunch, I went to the bank and deposited my check. I also brought my coins with me. I went to the machine that counts coins. While the machine was counting them, I was hoping that, at least, I'd make 30 bucks out of them. When it stopped making sounds, the display says, "31.92" bucks. Sweet!

Next stop was Best Buy where I bought my router last year. I had their tech support checked it but unforch, it was way past its return policy date range. Crap!

I then went to Leesburg Premium Outlets. I dragged my luggage and entered the Samsonite shop. The repair is free but I still have to pay 15 bucks for the shipping. I found out that they repair these bags in New York. They will return my luggage back in Ashburn though. Well, they should ;oP

Am planning to watch "Cloverfield" tomorrow. I heard it's good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home