\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I haven't seen any Dragonball Z episode. All I know is that the characters have funky hair and they do the casting with their hands. That looks fun to do especially when you're actually physically doing it yourself in a game.

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi is not a new game (well, it's new to me). But it's the first time that you can play with your friends online. So Why-Fhy is a must.

I still don't have Wii Sports so having a game where you move different body parts is a nice workout. I can't wait to see Lance & Fiong-Fiong battling it out as cute Animé characters. Am pretty sure they will enjoy this game.

Ogz, get yo ass down here in Ashburn so we can do some serious jombagan.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

Hahahaha jombagan... Natawa ako dun ah.

Sige mag-jombagan kayo ni Augster dyan. Hehehe

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! sobrang excited na ako!!!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home