\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's in the Air

Tomas woke me up with some nudging on my legs. It's already past 8. We need to leave early if we wanna make the most of our remaining time in NYC. Ogz had already taken his shower.

We bid goodbye to Tita Mel & Letty. Rode the N train going to 59th street. Ogz & Tom went to do some more shopping at H&M.
At the Apple store, I tried to cancel my online order. Spoke to one Apple Representative and told him about my purchase. But when I went to the counter, I got declined. Crap! Not again!
 
I called my bank using Ogz's cellphone but it kept on timing out. That stressed me out. I asked one Apple Rep and he told me that I could use any iPhones around. So I called Chevy Chase and they told me that my credit limit has been increased already.

Went back to the counter and tried my card again. I could see the package already but I couldn't get it until I pay for it. Extremely frustrating!

For what must've been the nth time going back and forth, Chevy Chase advised me to tell the Rep to try my card manually. Meaning, they need to enter the card number on their system instead of swiping it.
The gods must have given me a break for finally, the Apple Rep handed me my first Apple laptop. I asked if she could give me another bag for it doesn't look sturdy to me. I don't want the notebook to fall when I'm carrying it.

It's already almost 1 pm when I met Tomas and Ogz at a Chinese resto. I lost my appetite already. They had buffet but didn't enjoy the food. So stay away from Midtown Buffet, guys.
We walked back to Port Authority and got our bags from Greyhound storage. You can leave your stuff there for 5 bucks each item. Very convenient if you're carrying lotsa stuff.

We bid goodbye to our friend and boarded the bus. It left earlier than the scheduled time. But we hit traffic on our way to DC. Reached the terminal around 6 already.

Rode the Metro to Franconia-Springfield. It took us about 30 minoots to get there. Then we rushed towards the parking lot hoping that our car is still there. I've never been so happy to see our car parked there all alone.

Then we travelled towards Sully. Unforch, the directions that I got from Google maps weren't that good 'cause we got lost. Ugh! We missed the 170B exit. Anyhoo, I kept on driving and noticed that we're going back to Maryland. Turned back and got lost again. We then stopped by a gas station and bought a map. 

Drove around DC for a while. Then we decided to take 50 W. That led us to Chantilly eventually. It's almost 10 when I swung by Ruby Tuesday for dinner. We're tired and hungry. We just wanna go home. I had shrimp with pasta. Ate only half of it.

After a few minoots, we finally reached 28. Oh my god! So happy to be back home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home