\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, February 22, 2008

Let's Talk About... TV

* spoilers everywhere

I remember several years ago, I used to buy big bags of chips and just slump in front of the boob tube (now why the heck it was called that?) and watch my fave tv shows: from Beverly Hills 90210, Twin Peaks, Friday the 13th, to The Twilight Zone.

In the previous seasons of "Prison Break", we've seen Fish in control of the situation. Too bad there are no tattoos to help him out here anymore. I really like the way the story is going with the current one. I dunno about you but I freakin' hate Gretchen so much. I wish any of the Scofield Bros. would just damn kill her. She's really an effective actress. Episode 12 has got to be one of the most exciting and suspenseful episode of this show. There were the Oh-my-god moments. I'm really happy that Fish decided to take his basketball-fanatic friend with them. Found out that his name is Luis. Poor Sucre though. I thought he'd die in that hole he's dug! If you like the Spanish song in the finale, it's entitled "Llorando" by Rebekah del Rio from Mulholland Drive soundtrack. You can now listen to this enigmatic song in my cassette player. Just hit Play. 
"Lost" is becoming more interesting. We now know that there are 6 who survived the island: Jack, Kate, Hurley. Last week, we learned that Sayid is the fourth (two to go). And now he's on a killing spree with Ben as his boss. Wassup with that?! For this week, Kate has taken Aaron as her son. Interesting. It's hot to see Kate & Sawyer in each other's arms again. What's with the memory game with Dan & Charlotte? Can't wait to know who else survived the mysterious island.

Am watching two supermodels-themed shows now. Tyra's ANTM is back. From the bunch, Dominique stands out (she looks wild), I'm interested in how they would transform Lauren into a model. As for MMAS, I'm happy that finally Perry got included in the bottom 3. This is a lesson for him not to be too cocky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bel Certeza said...

so i didn't really read your post after the spoiler alert.but man! wentworth miller is lalaloovve! :D

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home