\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My New Baby

More than a decade ago, I've been introduced to the Mac world. I really love the graphics capability of this other computer brand. I swam in the ocean of Adobe products. I remember when I first opened my mini iPod several years ago. It's like a reunion with Apple.

Fast forward to 2008. I just can't buh-lieve I bought my very first Macintosh laptop. This is the bag & box that it came with. Simple. Nice packaging. 
Opening the box is like opening a present from Santa on Christmas eve ;oP

The MacBook Air is wrapped in plastic. 
When you lift the MBA from the box, you'll see the all-too-familiar-white power cord and a black envelope containing the manual & the Mac OS installers.
And these are all the junk inside the box. In the lower right corner are DVI cords and a soft cloth for cleaning purposes. Sweet!
Even though it's already past 3 am, I still went through the setup process and all that intro stuff. Can't wait to install stuff here for my personal enjoyment/entertainment. Uhm, you know, my music, movies, illustrations, and blog stuff. More Mac stories coming up.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger candylicious said...

langya ka, Don!!!! ang yaman mo!!!! pa-touch naman sa macbook air.. hehehehe....

6:31 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

pinag-ipunan ko itich! actually, nagpa-increase lang ako ng credit limit ;oP

touch lang ng touch ;oP san nga ulit?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

wow Don! super cool!!!

7:07 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

super happy talaga ako. pangarap kong magka-Apple... Adam's Apple

Bwahahaha!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home