\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, March 27, 2008

P.F. Chang's

Here in Greenville, we want variety in our restos and tonight is P.F. Chang's night. Even though we have one in Leesburg, we haven't tried going there.  I heard from my friend, Linda, that it's an upscale version of Pei Wei. If it's expensive, it's kinda low in our priority list.
The place is decorated with what appeared like statues of Chinese officials and oh, they've got the biggest light fixtures ever.

Ogz & I shared our appetizer, salt & pepper calamari. It was good. Ogz made a vinegar, salt n pepa concoction. When my meal arrived though, I got disappointed. Their Chang's spicy chicken is just chicken with some sauce and crushed chili peppers. I was looking for some veggies but it ain't there. Me no like very simple dishes =o(
The food is good but I expected more. I guess you need to order side dishes for meals like this one. Before we went back to our hotel, Paul noticed the backside of the big horse that we saw earlier. Uhm, notice anything funny?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home