\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Twenty One

Every time I see Jim Sturgess alone in a scene, I thought he would break into a song. I guess I still have an "Across the Universe" hangover.

Kevin Spacey is such a great actor, no doubt. I particularly like his game show host impersonation.

As for the other characters, Choi makes me laugh because he reminds me of a friend. Well, he's not THAT extreme though.

I know counting cards ain't illegal but if they don't wanna get caught, they should've changed their hand signals, like, every 2 weeks. Hello? They are SOOO obvious! Or better yet, be in disguise every time. The magazine-17, sweet-16, paycheck-15, etc. also gets old.

Oh, and there's one more thing that I don't quite get. We all know that Jim's character is smart, right? Then why did he hide the money in the ceiling when he could simply open a bank account? He could deffo compute the interest in his head too!

The climax reminds me of one of those "Oceans..." movies. Kinda predictable.

I'm really happy that I've already been to Vegas. Whenever I see it on the big screen, I feel this excitement inside me. I wanna go back there and have fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home