\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Bose Home Theater Experience

Ogz & I went to Tysons Galleria today. We've already visited all the nearby malls here in Virginia so we decided to try this one out.

From Ashburn, you can get there by taking route 7 then turn left on International Drive in McLean. You'll see the mall after a block.

Tysons Galleria is an upscale shopping place. You'll find Chanel, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, you get the drift. These are the shops that I seldom check out.

I entered the Bose shop and one associate there invited me to experience their latest speakers called "Computer MusicMonitor" created specially for laptops and mp3 players. Unforch, I bought their Companion 2 Series II only last year.

Then he invited me to try their home theatre. I went inside this small room with 4 rows of cinema seats. I sat in the middle. There are two huge speakers beside a projector screen and two-layer components. He turned the presentation on, switched off the lights and left me by myself. The short AVP talks about the importance of having sharp visual and realistic sounds when you're watching movies or listening to your favorite music. While watching, I dreamt of having my own home theater ;oP

The surprise came when he introduced me to their "Lifestyle Home Entertainment System". He revealed that the two speakers and the big components are fake. The actual speakers are quite tiny and the sound system is really not that big. The only big component is the one that they call Acoustimass module but you can hide it behind a pot of plant.

The Bose Lifestyle has this technology called "ADAPTiQ system" that can adapt to your room. It doesn't matter where you place your speakers, it can adjust and still give you the highest quality of sound. It's truly amazing.

Ahhh, one can only dream ;oP

I discovered this shop called "Art with Flowers". This is where I found a cutey patootey keychain. The lock has this puzzle thingie which reminds me of the Da Vinci Code cryptex. It has three turning dials with 3 symbols: a girl with big boobs, an angry boxer and a skateboarder.
Isn't it funny? In a very upscale mall, the only thing I can buy is a keychain ;oP

2 Comments:

Blogger tabel said...

ei that's a cool keychain! pasalubong naman dyan o! or better yet, pa-arbor na lang nyan. hehehe

3:38 PM  
Blogger ruthie said...

Don, pabili naman ako nyan! Ang cute!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home