\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, April 18, 2008

Finding Emo

When we got to our hotel, we saw this cool bike with a very interesting thingie at the back. Brought out my camera and Ogz took these shots:
I wonder what's inside.

I've been to Greenville for four months and it's only now that we've checked out the mall. It's, like, less than 10 minoots from our hotel. Better late than nevuh.
The mall has 2 levels. On the first level, I found Abercrombie & Fitch, Victoria's Secret and Hollister. On the second, they have the food court, Gap and American Eagle.

WIth an hour to spare (Ogz & I decided to meet for dinner at 8), I decided to visit this salon called "Images Salon". I brought a printout of Jared Leto's latest hairstyle so I specifically asked for it. Morgan took care of me.

Special thanks to Ogz who lent me his styling iron thingie. I'm extremely happy with the outcome. Although it took me a while to adjust to it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro, you definitely must check this out -->
http://www.tresemme.com/heat/get-the-look/sleek-and-straight.aspx

11:58 AM  
Blogger tabel said...

you're the best talga sa mga new hairstyles!

you look good donish! mas nagmukha kang bata dyan. mga 30 na sakto... hahahaha

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don!!!!!

we have the same hairstyle...hahaha!!!!! you look young :) swabeh!!!!

miss u!

- nikks -

10:44 PM  
Blogger knottydon said...

thank you. i love my new hair talaga ;oP

kaya lang mahabang proseso ang pag-straight.

Nikks, meron na rin akong pam-plantsa ng buhok! mamaya try ko.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home