\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, April 07, 2008

Four Your Eyes Only

Four new songs added in my cassette player song list:

"Superstar" by Lupe Fiasco. Reminds me of Eminem's "Stan" where you can sing along only to Dido's part. In this case, the catchy chorus is handled by Matthew Santos.

"Calling All Angels" by Train. If you've seen the tearjerker, "Pay it Forward", you'll remember there's a song in the background that goes "Calling All Angels" too. That's a totally different song from Train's. This one is more rock. A very nice song you can listen to while driving.

"Teardrops on My Guitar" by Taylor Swift. Not much of a country music fan but here's an exception.

"Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. I just love the melody. When I first heard this song on the radio weeks ago, I thought the title is "Take Me Away" so I immediately looked it up but found a totally different song. Teehee.

Just click on the play button (scroll down and look for the cassette player) and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home