\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No to Naps

Took a nap yesterday from 5 till like 8 pm. Unforch, that wasn't a smart thing to do because I couldn't sleep anymore when I went back to bed around midnight. My work would have me wake up at 5:30 am to catch an 8-am flight to Greenville. I need as much sleep as I could on a Sunday. Won't do it again.

Tomorrow is Earth Day. I'm guilty of not doing my part 'cept driving a Hybrid that makes few emissions. That's all. No more contribution to the environment. A few months ago, Ogz bought a grocery bag which would lessen our plastic bag consumption. Although sometimes we forget to use it ;oP

Two other things happening tomorrow: it's the Songbird's birthday. I heard she's having a concert here in Vegas next month. I dunno if I'll watch it. I have this dreadful feeling she'll just sing her hits like "Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw", "Pangarap Kong Ibigin Ka", and "Dadalhin". Am so sick of hearing those songs already. Not worth the trip.

Then there's the candle party with Vicky & Sandy. Am excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home