\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Monday, April 14, 2008

Run, Knottydon, Run!

In order not to worn out my Ed Hardy shoes, I decided to look around Dulles Town Center for new shoes. I didn't have any brand in mind. But when I saw this pair of Nike shoes, I just fell in love with it.

8 years ago when the first Nike Shox came out, I was lucky to get myself a pair. I bought it here in Virginia too. Now, I got a new pair of Nike Shox. Actually, it's a marriage between Nike Air and Shox. It's called the "Nike Shox Experience+". Notice the plus at the end? Well, it's got this technology that makes use of your iPod. You can know the distance you're run, the calories you've burned and the total progress. It's also 30 bucks extra so I passed.
Will do some running this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home