\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cole Haan

I'm in this big cool place where people come and go all the time. I could hear piano music in the distance. I see peeps carry bags and drag their small children with them. It's a fun place to be in.

Sometimes strangers would approach me and lift me up momentarily and then they would try me on. Then they ask for a nine or ten or another number, which signals the guy in a suit to go back to the room where I came from and then he would appear with my look-alike. The guy in a suit would put my look-alike in a bag and I would never see my look-alike anymore.

When the guy in a suit placed a sticker on me, it read, "155.00" dollars. I dunno what that means. Although I noticed that when people saw this sticker, sometimes they smile. But sometimes they put me down and I'd never see them again.

After a few months, I got a new sticker. It read, "105.00" dollars. I'm still here.
There's this one time, I saw this guy with long hair looking around. When he saw the "Reduced" sign and found me, he started to look at me seriously. That only means he likes me. He tried me on. I even saw my reflection in the mirror!!!

He checked the sticker again and frowned. Uh oh. This is not a good sign. I heard him saying, "I'm thinking of buying it but I dunno". I will never see him again.

I was wrong. I saw him again with shorter hair and this time, he approached me directly. He also smiled when he saw my new sticker, "75" dollars.

He gave the guy in a suit a golden card and in return, he got small white papers where he wrote sumpthin' down.

The guy in a suit then put me in a box and after some minoots, I finally got to see what's outside the store.

I love my new friend. He likes to go out all the time and have fun... although, he's a bit on the heavy side ;oP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home