\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Prince Caspian

One thing I didn't do before watching this movie is re-read the book of C.S. Lewis. I totally forgot the story. The nice thing about that is, I don't have to do any comparison. I just sat in the movie with Lizette, Alwyn & Jay R and enjoyed the second installment of the Narnia Chronicles.

I must say, the camera loves Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian). Why is it that most princes in movies are good looking? I think the girls have a new guy to scream at. Move over, Legolas.

I'm sorry but I don't see the chemistry between Prince Caspian and Susan. There's no spark at all.

William Moseley (Peter) looks like a young Josh Hartnett.

Aslan is still the best rendered lion I've ever seen. His mane looks soft to touch and it looks really clean. If you didn't catch the credits, Liam Neeson is the voice behind the lion.

The mouse Reepicheep stole the show for me. He reminds me of Shrek's Puss N' Boots. He's soooo cute (but feisty).

If you're into photography, you will deffo enjoy the cinematography here. 

Now let's talk about the battle & fight scenes. Since the movie is for kids, you won't see any trace of blood here. Heck, there are even funny moments injected during the sword fight of Peter and the evil king.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home