\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City

It's nice to see the four New Yorkers that we came to love on tv up there on the big screen.

Just like Charlotte, I'm on Team Carrie-Big big time. When Carrie was presented with her walk-in closet, my dream of owning one resurfaced. Yep, I've got plenty of clothes too!

Charlotte was way funny in the movie. She's got two memorable scenes: one involving Big and the other has sumpthin' to do with non potable water. Lily, her adopted daughter, reminds me of my beautiful niece, Fiona.

It's hard to see Samantha being in a monogamous relationship. Her exposed body in her sushi-offering scene was fantastic for a 51-year old woman. Watch out for her humping pooch.

Got teary-eyed when Steve & Miranda reunited on the Brooklyn Bridge.

Jennifer Hudson is a nice addition to the cast but she didn't quite BUH-ring it *yawns*.

I like the New Year's eve montage. I like the song that they used too. A very sad version of "Auld Lang Syne" (Mairi Campbell and Dave Francis).

Now, it won't be Sex and the City without the good stuff. All the ladies showed some skin 'cept Sarah Jessica Parker. And yes, there was sex, courtesy of Miranda (& Steve) and Samantha's L.A. neighbor, Dante (Gilles Marini).

"Ever thine. Ever mine. Ever ours." a very noice quotation from Beethoven.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home