\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Skin Reborn

I like taking care of my skin. I've got two friends who do the dirty work for me. I use Neutrogena soap on my face when I take a bath. I use Olay moisturizer afterwards. When I get breakouts, I use Neutrogena On-the-Spot treatment and the pimple would go away in a day or two.

While doing my grocery, I found this kit, Olay Regenerist 14-day skin intervention. It sounds so serious in making your skin better. It promises to give you that lift without the procedure.

The product comes in cute tubes that sit in a two-layer rack. The light gray ones are for the first phase/week. The darker ones are for the second phase. You only use it at night so there's no need to apply any other product.

When you apply it, it's not oily at all (hate that feeling). It gives a nice matte look to your skin.
Olay recommends using it every 3 months.

I started yesterday so on June 15th, I will let you know if my skin improved or not. I dunno if I imagined it or not but when I looked in the mirror this morning, I thought the lines on my forehead were less visible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Don :)

friend from PS is using the same moisturizer. bought it HK pa daw...wala pa daw dito yan sa Pinas.

maganda feedback nia.

- nikks -

5:03 AM  
Blogger knottydon said...

So far, so good. natutuwa naman ako sa resulta...

medyo may kamahalan nga lang.

tapos yun third night ko, pagbukas ko ng tube, okay, walang laman. so imbes na 14 days, eh naurong. nag-e-mail agad ako sa Olay. they replied back. ewan ko kung ano magiging action nila sa reklamo ko.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home