\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Friday, June 06, 2008

Somebody Warm Like Me

I recently bought a desktop beverage warmer from Brookstone. You know I Brookstone so much. They give me a nice massage every time I visit the mall. I think all their sales associates know me as the guy who goes there to get his free massage. Their massage chairs are pretty amazing!!!

Anyhoo, I like my coffee or choco drink warm. Not scalding hot. But warm. Normally, it takes me about 30 minoots to finish my drink. So it's pretty damn good that even on the last sip, the drink is still warm. That to me is priceless. Nice feeling in my tummy.

If you're like Carrie Bradshaw from "Sex and the City", you can also use this for instant noodles. Just look for a clean bowl and this thingamajig will keep your soup warm. There you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home