\


My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

With You, I'm Bourne Again

Am not much of a Matt Damon fan. I know he's a talented actor and all but I won't pay 10 bucks to see his movie. I had a change of heart when I saw his super hilarious skit with Sarah Silverman in Jimmy Kimmel show. Now, I'm catching up on his Bourne series. Better late than nevuh.

I didn't know that there was an old "The Bourne Identity" movie that came out in the late 80s starring Richard Chamberlain and an ex-Charlie's Angel, Jaclyn Smith. Based on the original, I must say, the latest version has come a long way. 100% improvement in the Bourne characterization too.

My favorite scene in "The Bourne Identity" would have to be the car chase scene. It's not everyday you get to see a mini Cooper being used in a car chase.

I was surprised to see Mr. Eko ("Lost") and
Clive Owen there. Too bad Owen got killed easily. I like the cat & mouse game that The Professor and Jason played.

In "Bourne Supremacy", it's sad that 2 characters from the previous film kicked the bucket. I really love the scene where Jason was running from the cops. His jogging on the beach must have been his actual training/preparation. I also like his fist-fight scene with Jarda.

I thought the car scene from the first movie was good. This one is way better.
Jason is one tough cookie.

I like that Julia Stiles keep appearing in the series. She's like a special guest star there ;oP There's deffo a sexual tension between Nicky & Jason.

I just finished watching "Bourne Ultimatum" and I freakin' enjoyed it. Tension built up when Desh (Joey Ansah) was chasing Nicky down the crowded streets of Madrid. Oh my godzilla. My favorite scene would have to be the fight scene between Jason and Desh. I wonder how they rehearsed the fight scene in such an extremely tight space. I found out that every Bourne movie has a car chase scene and it kept getting better.

Kudos to Paul Greengrass for good direction of the 2nd and 3rd installments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home